Monday, August 4, 2008

What's happening.........

I graduated!!

Yep, just graduated college. Kinda took forever, okay it was only 4 years. Now that I have a degree I can't find a good job and definitely not one where I get to use my degree but I guess that's normal
I'm about to move back home to Corvallis, OR until I get in to physician's assistant school. Didn't get in this year but I'm determined to apply until they accept me! Yes, I am moving back in with my parents (gulp). Haven't lived with them since I left home at 18 so it might actually be fun... or something.

Not sure where I am going to get job. Maybe I'll do substitute teaching, who knows? Anyone hiring?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i took that picture of you!

scotty and crystal said...

When are you coming to hang out with me?