Sunday, November 9, 2008

Back in the Good Old Days

I wanted to post something so I thought I would put up some old photos. They aren't the best quality but they are still a little fun.
This is me as a baby, maybe like 10 or 11 months. Yea, I was a little chubby baby. One of those bottom teeth got yanked out by a boat via my mother a couple of months after this photo was taken. I know I was a little accident prone. I also lost some with teeth with the help of the train at Avery Park.
Okay so here we have me, on the left, Bethany (Lindell) Hara right and next to her is Nathan whom I haven't seen in like 20 years. Beth had cut her own bangs a little before this picture.

Me and Beth again with her little brother David at the Oregon Coast. I'm sure it was a lot colder than it looks.



And the final picture, I think that I am like 6 here. I don't remember this picture being taken but I know it's at my Grandma's house because she still has that couch.



1 comment:

More Dorrs said...

That pic of David Lindell is pretty funny.

Jd